Boiler for hot water production with integrated heat pump & possibility of connection with solar panels
• According to the heat pump principle, the unit absorbs heat from the outside air to produce hot water.
• Within the temperature range from -20 ° C to 43 ° C, the unit will not be affected by night, cloudy skies, rain and even snow • Complete isolation between water and electricity.
High protection: Pressure and temperature protection valve (PTR), Temperature switch (TCO) and automatic temperature switch (ATCO)
• No tank and fuel pipes, so zero risk of oil spill, fire, explosion, and so on.
• No contamination, the condenser element is wrapped around the enamel of the inner tank.
• Internal acrylic paint tank.
• Innovative system that makes water heat continuously and quickly with innovative heating methods of the combination of electricity and heat pump. Control automations.
• Automatic start and stop. • Automatic defrost. • Timer. • Automatic weekly sterilization operation.
• Automatic restart after power failure.
• Flexible installation achieved by large air inlets and pressurized duct outlets. The 25Pa air flow pressure allows ducts up to 10 meters long.
• Refrigerant: R134a
• Power supply: 220V
• Triple energy boiler (electric resistor / heat pump / solar panel)
• Electrical resistance (backup)
• Container insulated with acrylic paint for complete isolation of metal / water
• Connection cross section: DN20
• Applies the principle of operation of heat pumps where it absorbs thermal energy from the outside environment and produces hot water with an efficiency of more than 30% compared to the oil boiler.
• Possibility of cooling adjacent areas during the hot water production process during the summer months
- Stock: 2-3 Days
- Model: BO03.005
- Weight: 120.00kg
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 560.00mm x 0.00mm x 1,760.00mm