The individual unit C-S uses a steel boiler, inverted flue gas flow to make the best use of their thermal energy, keeping nitrogen oxides (NOx) at very low levels. The C-S individual condensing unit is intended exclusively for indoor heating and for the production of hot drinking water using heating oil (light oil).
OSCAR's new C-S series atomic oil condensing unit is a complete proprietary heating proposal. Consists of :
- ST37 steel boiler, inverted flame, three flue gas paths.
In the third route there are nine (9) flame tubes with corresponding spring type turbines.
The geometric dimensions of the boiler and the flame chamber, with the large heat exchange surfaces, ensure in combination with all the other elements of the unit, high system efficiency (> 98%) with very low pollutants (CO, NOx) making the CS unit top in Greek and European market.
- Italian burner RIELLO, model RDB 1 BF, with air preheating, insulated with its housing.
The burner is pre-set and wired, ready to receive power. Finishing the unit is a routine affair for any experienced technician.
- ErP circulator, inverter, from GRUNDFOS Denmark, top model in Europe, for even more energy savings.
- Stainless steel heat exchanger, C_eco series, high density WITHOUT turbines made of 316 L stainless steel
- OSCAR condensate siphon. The siphon acts as a trap for the exhaust gases, preventing them from entering the space where the individual unit is located.
- Mechanical microparticle retention filter.
- Swiss ALMEVA plastic chimney.
The C-S 28 individual unit is delivered to you wired and with a pre-set burner ready to receive power. This greatly facilitates the role of the licensed liquid fuel technician, whose presence is necessary in accordance with Greek law for the first ignition of the system and the delivery to you of the combustion certificate.
- Stock: 1
- Model: TH02.009
- Weight: 132.00kg
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 890.00mm x 460.00mm x 1,050.00mm