Watts safety valve 3/4 "10 bar or otherwise pressure relief - temperature valve, suitable for solar systems and responds to both excessive pressure and overheating.
First, it responds to excessive pressure by opening the valve to the set pressure, typically at 10 Bar, to prevent further increase in pressure.
Second, it responds to overheating. When the water temperature in the solar reaches 92 ° C, the internal thermostatic element of the discharge valve expands, lifting the valve disc from its position to expel the overheated water. This allows colder water to enter the tank and modify the temperatures. When the temperature returns to a safe level (below 92 ° C), the thermostat contracts, allowing the spring to reposition the valve. At this point the temperature discharge element is ready to protect the system again.
· Opening pressure: 10 Bar
· Opening temperature: 92 ° C
· Sensor length: 12 cm
· Material: Brass
· Fully automatic protection at pressure and temperature.
· Certification of products according to the European standard EN 1490
· WRAS approval.
· Precise sensor, exclusively designed and manufactured by WATTS INDUSTRIES.
· Robust construction provides superior reliability and longevity.
- Stock: 1
- Model: HL04.016
- Weight: 0.12kg
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 18.50cm x 6.60cm x 4.50cm